Monday, June 28, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

Have you ever just wanted to stop the world and get off for a while? It seems like my world is spinning out of control. We went last Friday and registered my son for collage. My oldest child will have her fourth child in less than a month. It feels like life is speeding by and I'm missing it. I want to stop things and just enjoy them more. How about you?

I know that my son will do alright in college, just another new experience in his life. Me, I'm trying hard to maintain good grades in Technical school. I am really enjoying it. So many new things to learn. Working more and more with photography. Loving that. There are really a lot of things to photograph. My favorite is still children, they are so innocent and I love to try to capture that. I will be at St.George Island fourth of July weekend to do photos. Beach pictures a so neat.

No comments: